nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Sundaez...
Hi all..
Ish.. Did nothing much today except to catch up with some work that I missed out.. Like not paying attention during lectures.. Yawns.. Some of them are really boring.. Hehe.. So, yar.. I did my Chemistry tutorial already.. But not Maths.. I dont know how to do.. Someone help me!! Hahax..
I cant wait to go to school tomorrow.. Dont know why.. Hahax..
Blueks.. I have TWO presenatations tomorrow.. GP and Econs.. Wish me luck.. I dont like talking infront of people formally.. Hehe.. Shafiq did the powerpoint slides.. They are so niceee.. Really.. I didnt expect such work from him.. Yar.. Love yar.. Hehe..
Tomorrow, floorball training.. Yay!!
OK la.. Till here.. There is an OG outing on Tuesday.. Hahax.. Looking forward to it.. :p
Bye
' im complete bcoz of you
zul scribbled at;
9:59 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]