Thursday, February 09, 2006
1 day b4 O's
Whee.. Tomorrow is the day!! Yay.. I have been looking forward to this day.. But, I'm terribly scared.. I'm afraid that I will not do that well.. Although, now, I feel neutral.. Aargh.. Hehe.. Just relax lar.. I just hope that I will get what I want.. Please..
Aniway, just now was so-so.. Yar.. Went to Tampines after school to eat at BK.. Hehe.. Certainly had fun.. The girls wanted to buy V-Day gifts for i dunnoe who.. Hehe.. I'm without one still.. Nvm.. Hahax..
Khairul was certainly funny just now.. Really.. I laughed so much that my tummy now hurts..
Erm.. Some things are good if they are just left the way they were once.. tsk..
Good luck to those who are receiving the results tomorrow.. In any case, do not be disappointed.. That is what you had been working for.. Never have regrets.. Yar.. OK lar.. Till here..
*praying*
' i will survive
zul scribbled at;
9:10 PM