Monday, February 13, 2006
Meridian Junior College
With great friends, it is difficult for me not to be happy.. Yay.. Thanks people. I'm perfectly fine.. I have moved on.. Whee.. Special thanks to my sis because she bought me Ferrero Rocher.. Yay..
Meridian Junior College is my 1st choice.. Hahax.. I registered already.. I just hope that MJC will accept me.. Bcecause, after minusing CCA and HMT.. I have 7 pts.. Hehe.. I was thinking whether I should go to Temasek JC.. No! Because, firstly, I may not be able to enter TJC because the cut-off point for the JAE is 7.. Just enough.. So, maybe can maybe can't.. Hahax.. Secondly, I think I dont want to go to a new school.. I'm perfectly fine with MJC.. So.. Yay!
We will reach the highest star through Meridian..
Don't laugh.. That's part of the college anthem.. Hahax.. Erm.. So, it seems that I will playing floorball alone.. Not exactly alone ar.. But, with lesser people.. No Taufiq, no Haikal, no Rahiem, maybe no Shafiq. no Justin.. Tsk.. But at least, there are some of my other friends.. Got Danial and Faisal.. Whee.. Never mind.. Everything gonna be fine..
Yay.. I'm in the same school as Faisal again.. So, if nothing goes wrong and we take our A Level next year, I wil be in the same school as him for 13 years.. Whee.. From K2.. He's taking the same subjects as me in after the PAE.. So, maybe a high chance that we will be in the same class.. Yay..
OK la.. Till here.. I'm so bored today.. Maybe later, I'm seliting Rahiem OG outing.. Hahax.. See first ar.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
9:49 AM