Friday, February 17, 2006
Missing
I feel that I'm missing something currently.. I think that there is something that I lacked now.. I really don't know what.. Sometimes, I feel like urm.. I dunno.. Suddenly, I feel that I lost many things, in fact everything.. I don't want to be in MJC.. I don't want to be an OGL.. I want to be a freshie in a new school.. I wanna start all over again.. I dunno what has happened to me..
I swear I was not my usual self just now.. I didn't have fun.. Going to the mosque was more fun that going Sentosa.. Apart from eating at Banquet just now larx.. I really don't know.. I was like sorang in a totally new environment.. I don't know the people around me.. Tsk.. I kept quiet most of the time.. I dunno what has happened to me..
I miss Victoria School..
Aargh.. But, I'm perfectly fine now.. Yep.. I am.. Hehe.. Life goes on..
OK la.. Till here.. There is OGL Camp tomorrow.. Whee.. Hehe.. So, OK larx.. Pretence..
' i'm beginning to like
zul scribbled at;
9:29 PM