Monday, February 27, 2006
Mondae Bluez..
Aargh.. I'm just useless.. That's what I think.. I can't bring joy to others.. I can't make anyone smile.. I can't do everything.. Yup.. Instead, I just bring sadness to others.. Useless me.. Dumb me.. Stupid me..
I don't feel like going to school tomorrow.. There is no point of me going to school.. Tutorials turn me off due to the fact that I dont know to do most of them.. Friends? Better not.. I'll irritate them more.. I feel like urm aargh.. I dunno ar.. Useless, dumb and stupid me..
i should stop liking this girl ar.. Waste of time.. Tsk.. Yep.. I confirm cannot get her one.. So, why bother..? Tsk.. Humph..
I miss VS.. to be precise, victorians..
i wanna be in a new school.. i wanna start all over again.. i want a new environment.. tsk..
OK lar.. Off to scribble some things on my tutorial.. Tsk.. Bye..
Pretence
' why things cannot be like what they were before?
zul scribbled at;
9:37 PM