Sunday, February 19, 2006
OGL Camp
OK.. I'm back.. Whee.. I'm perfectly fine now.. Hahax.. OGL Camp was fun.. :p There was like the CSI M and Wet and Wild.. Now then I felt like becoming an OGL.. Oh yar.. Not forgetting the mass dance.. I still dunno how to dance.. *embarassed* Couple dance was ok.. Hehe.. Danced with Kristin.. When two goons try to dance, you'll get rubbish.. Hehe.. Never mind.. I think it was ok lar.. Excellent for a start.. Hehe.. Way to go!!
PS: But Kristin, ShuYi is a better dancer.. Joking..
Erm.. I was in-charge on WnW.. Only 1 OG came.. Hehe.. I didnt get wet yesterday.. Hehe.. Phew. I used the handphone technique.. It is like when people want to throw at you water bombs, you just shout "handphone" and point and your pocket.. Hehe.. Then, you run!! Hahax. I got away with it.. Whee..
OK, I'm just thinking how it feels like being an OGL.. Yar, with around 20 people you dont know.. Some may be nerds, some may be hyper, some may be lame, some may urgh.. I just hope that my OG wil be fun.. Freak.. Hehe..
I realised that you cannot get everything that you want.. Mr Hon, you are right.. Unlimited wants and limited resources.. I'll change it.. Unlimited wants and limited ability.. Hahaha.. When, I feel such, all I can do is smile.. Hehe.. Life goes on.. Whee..
Till here.. Got Chem and Phy tests tomorrow.. Shoot.. I havent study.. Hahax.. Just hope that Shafiq does the powerpoint.. Please.. :) Till here.. Bye..
' i gave up
zul scribbled at;
4:58 PM