Friday, February 10, 2006
O's
"There is always another chance.. Life goes on!!"
Yar.. You can guess my results.. It's bad ar.. I didnt get what I want.. I'm so sad..
I put in a lot of effort.. I sacrificed a lot.. Determination, hard work, desire.. You name it.. I have it.. But, all this cannot get what you aim for.. You need LUCK.. Yar.. Some people need not work as hard as me but still, do better than me.. Life is so unfair.. Why?! I'm so sad..
Ok.. My mood is all time low now.. But, anyway, congratulations to those who got good results.. Or the result that you all wished for.. But, for those who didnt do that well, like me, smile people!! Hehe..
OK.. I'm so going to miss my friends.. I like just got to know them.. But, now they are leaving.. I'm being abandoned.. Duh, who asked you not do put in more effort.. Hehe.. Shafiq, Khairul and Rahiem leaving.. Tsk.. I have no one.. Hehe.. Actually have lar..
Rahiem- I'm so gonna miss you.. Come on lar.. 10 years in the same class.. You are so lucky to be with me.. But luckier to be without me.. You are going VJ.. Congratz and good luck yar.. Im sure you will do well.. :) Have fun there..
I'm terribly sad now.. My friends said that I should be happy.. But still, I'm sad..
My results are as follow..
Malay- A1
A Maths- A1
E Maths- A1
Higher Malay- A2
Physics- A2
Chemistry- A2
Biology-B3
English- B3
Combined Humanities- B3
I didnt even get any A1 for my Sciences.. Tsk.. That's so sad.. I thought maybe Phy and Chem.. But in the end none.. Humans also very sad.. Should have scored distiction.. So, my L1R5 is 11.. Minus 2 (CCA), Minus (HMT).. Equal 7.. Also can ar..
Verdict: I'm staying in MJC!!
Ok.. Now my eyes is in pain.. Cried to much already.. Dumb me.. Hehe.. Never mind lar.. Everything is done.. Hehe..
Considering the fact that I got 24 for my Mid-Year, 15 for prelims.. I should be happy.. Right?
One more thing.. Thanks Hamdan!! Love you a lot.. Thanks for helping me in many subjects. Sorry to bug you to teach me A Maths and many more.. I got A1!! Thanks yar.. ( The night b4 A Maths, I was crying).. Hehe.. Yar.. Thanks.. You got what you want.. 6pts.. 6 A1s.. Thats really good!! Your mom willbe proud of you.. Really.. Wish you luck in VJ..
Till here..
you need no hardwork to excel, luck matters.. that's what i learnt..
' i will survive
zul scribbled at;
5:33 PM