Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Post ValentineDay
Tsk.. Sometimes, when some things happen, you just have to blame it on yourself.. Never blame others.. You brought it upon yourself.. Ish.. Never mind.. There are more exciting things to come.. Gee.. :P
Thank you people for the gifts.. Thanks Linlin for the sweets.. Thanks Jieying for the card.. Thanks Kristin for the chocolates and sweets.. Thanks Sheauwei for the marshmallows.. Hahax.. You always give us sweets one.. Thanks yar.. Hehe.. I'm so sorry that I have nothing to give you all.. I dont know what to give.. Hehe.. Next year ok.. :D
Alermak.. OGL Camp coming up.. Tsk. I'm so not looking forward suddenly.. No mood.. May I get my mood tomorrow.. Hahax.. I'm going to Sentosa this Friday.. Recce stuff.. Hahax.. Saturday also got OGL Camp.. Ish.. Gonna miss home.. Hehe..
I realise that I have a lot to catch up now.. Hahax.. I need to do all my tutorials and assignments.. Hahax.. Got to do now.. Taas.. :P
zul scribbled at;
8:33 PM