Thursday, February 02, 2006
Regulus OGL
Im an Regulus OGL!! Hehe.. Yay.. I was selected.. Although it isn't fair to those who attented the interview.. Humph.. Anyway, I'm also in-charge of Wet and Wild.. Whee.. So fun.. The meeting just now was ok.. Yar.. Najid, Joy and I got together to plan games.. Some WnW stuff.. I still dunno what to think of.. Hee..
Tomorrow, College Road Race.. At Bedok Reservoir.. Im not running, so it's gonna be fun.. I can't run long distance.. Hehe.. But I'll try lar.. Niwae, you know what? I played soccer in MJC!! Yesterday, I cannot picture myself kicking a ball.. Buut now, I did.. Although the game just now was erm.. Sucky.. Hahax.. I didnt know what I was doing.. Hee..
Tomorrow GP!! Aargh.. I bet I'm gonna be sabo-ed during the lesson.. Because I sabo-ed Shafiq and Danial to be in charge of tomorrow's lesson.. Im dead.. Help me will ya? Please dont pick on me.. Hehe..
OK la.. Till here.. My tummy hurts.. Because of the run just now.. Ego+Passion kept me running.. Haha.. Byez..
I dont like you anymore.. Hee
' some things are just better to be left unsaid
zul scribbled at;
9:09 PM