Sunday, February 26, 2006
Saturday Fun
Saturday was a fun day!! Whee~(learnt from Kristin) Hee.. No lar..
Start off with telematch.. We all played captain's ball.. Mr Hon was pure crap.. He did all the funny things to get the ball and keeping the ball.. I laughed at him when he fell.. I think that as whole, the game was fun.. Then got play this lame game called "circle of trust'.. In this game, we have to sit on the lap of the guy or girl behind us.. In a circle of course.. Hahax.. Cindy bullied me.. Tsk..
After that was Regulus thingie.. Finish up the placards, banners and stuff... Yay!! I tied the flags to the poles.. The placards are nice ar.. Coz it was really creative.. Yar.. We finished all of them.. Hee.. Yar.. Got dance also.. Tsk.. My partner wanted to dump me.. Just because I am not a good dancer.. My partner is a very good dancer.. She dances well.. It's a pity that I danced with her.. I made her embarrassed.. Tsk.. Now, I'm left on my own.. Does anyone want to dance with me? Hehe..
OK.. Enough.. It's all lies.. I don't want to say the truth.. Hehe.. Till here..
Scoreline on Thursday: 4-1 (Khairul, Shafiq, Danial and Me)
That was certainly a nice game.. S thought other wise.. Her first reaction was "only 4 people played ar?" Tsk!! Thanks ar!! Everyone else was like "Wah!" Never mind.. I wanna play more soccer games.. But next week is the last week already.. I am gonna miss many of my friends..
OK lar.. Till here.. Bye..
' kristin, im sorry yar.. hee
zul scribbled at;
2:59 PM