nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, March 16, 2006
06S203
06S203 is my new class.. Yayness.. Thank God that I'm in the same class with the people whom I wanted to be with.. Phew.. There's Danial, Faisal, Mei Xin, Yi Liang, Fang Yi, Boon Kiat and some other people.. At least I won't be sorang there.. Hahas.. I will be looking forward to the reopening of school.. Yay.. Hahax..
It's a pity that some of my friends are not posted back to the same class.. Tsk.. Sad seh.. But still, I life goes on.. We will still be friends forever..
OK.. I just hope that I willbe allocated to the CCA that I want.. Floorball.. Please... Hahas.. If yes.. Everything will be fine.. [I guess] .. :p
Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
10:10 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]