nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
2nd day of school..
My CCA is floorball.. Yayness.. I got in.. Hehe.. I'm so happy.. I just hope that I can get in the school team.. I wish lar.. Anyways, school was ok just now.. Lectures are as usual boring lar.. Repeating the old stuffs.. Yucks lar.. Hehe..
Stayed back in school to do Chemistry tutorials.. So guai!! Hahax.. Played soccer for a while before running 2.4km at the tracks.. Yep. I'm getting fatter.. Cannot run that fast anymore.. Tsk.. Need to run more..
Anyways, I just hope that things will turn out the way I want them to be.. Honestly, I don't know a lot of people in my new CG.. Yucks lar.. I hope they will be fine people.. I HOPE.. hehe..
Till here.. Lazy to type.. Hahax.. Bye..
' hanging on a loose branch
zul scribbled at;
10:28 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]