nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Class committee
Wootx.. I'm the CG Chairperson of 06S203 now.. Hehe.. It's the interim class committee.. So, it will be around four week before the re-election again.. I just hope that I will do a good job for the class.. Hehe.. There were 26 people just now.. And all 26 were fine with me being the CG Chairperson.. I know that there were some out there who wanted to be lar.. But was just shy to stand up lar.. :)
Yay.. Danial is the Vice Chairperson.. Hehe.. Luckily he got it.. Phew.. Or not I sorang in the committee.. Hahas.. Never mind.. I just hope that everything will be fine.. :P
Yucks. Permanent timetable out already ar.. It means that I really should start studying.. Tsk.. I want to have good grades for my Mid Year.. I want to take H3 subjects.. Chemistry H3 sounds nice.. Or even Maths!! Hahas.. See first ar.. I just hope that I can take H3 subjects..
OK la.. Till here..
' i just hope that things will get better..
zul scribbled at;
9:14 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]