nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, March 25, 2006
First week of school..
One week of school has passed.. To summarise, "ok lar".. Hehe..
Tsk.. I still don't know the name of some of my classmates.. Sad seh.. I'm afraid that my class is not like 06S205 in PAE.. Now, it's like everyone is quiet.. Everyone talks among their own group of friends.. Ish.. I just hope that things will be fine in these coming weeks.. To make matter worse, I'm the Chairperson of the class.. Aiya. During the PAE, when I was the class rep, and I go out to talk, at least I feel much comfortable.. They will listen to what I say.. If now, it's like sorang ar..Ish..
Oh ya.. I miss Shafiq and Khairul!!! Tsk.. I really miss the times we had in class.. I remember that they like to disturb people one ar.. Including me.. Always make the class laugh with their funny ways.. Shafiq and I were scared on the 1st day of school.. We were scared that our class is "ICE".. I still remember he went around asking people "Hey, are you the one that copy homework one ar?".. Hahax.. Come to think of it, it's so funny.. Both of them like super funny ar.. I miss them being in my class.. Their funny actions make the class laugh and helped us loosen a little.. Hehe.. Tsk.. I really miss them..!!
Hectic schedule ahead.. I hope that everthing will be fine.. Got science fiesta thingy.. Track Carnival thingy.. Tsk..
Many things have changed eversince school reopened.. I hope that you all know what I mean.. Sad isn't it.. In any case, I don't blame any of you all.. Some things are beyond our control.. All we can do is to try.. Tsk.. I hope that things will be fine.. :P
OK la. .Till here.. Nothing to say.. Bye..!
' the more i look at you, the more i want you
zul scribbled at;
11:41 AM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]