nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, March 31, 2006
floorball stick..
Yay.. I bought a floorball stick.. Hahas.. That costs me a fortune.. More than 100 bucks lar.. Tsk.. At least I'm happy now.. No need to use the school's sticks.. Can train at home also.. Wah.. Thanks Afiq for accompanying us to the shop.. Thanks yar.. Hee.. Went all the way to Far East Shopping Centre.. Phew..
Anyways, just now was Parents' Orientation.. My parents couldn't make it.. My mum was sick.. She went to the hospital just now.. Get well soon ok mom.. Love you.. Hehe.. Aiya.. It was terribly boring just now.. Tsk.. Being the carpark marshall is not that fun lar.. But since we clocked 6 hours of CIP.. I think it's woth it..!! Yay..
Maybe I'll be going out tomorrow.. Hee.. With my beloved OG of course.. Yay.. Going to I don't know where.. Yay.. Ok la.. Till here.. 2nd week of school is over.. woohoo..
' i've lost everything
zul scribbled at;
10:38 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]