nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Miss you Reg 4..
Ish.. School reopens tomorrow.. Mixed feelings ar.. Tsk.. I will certainly miss my old class, 06S205 and my Regulus 4 (PAE).. I will be in a new class soon.. I just hope that everything will be fine.. I pray and hope.. How I wish I can select my own classmates.. I can't.. Tsk.. I'm so gonna miss Reg 4..
I know that we will not be as close as we were in PAE when school reopens.. We will have new classmates, new friends.. And obviously you know what will happen.. Tsk.. I will miss the time we had in the canteen.. Sitting down and talk everything under the sun.. Our lunches at Mcdee.. Sharing our secrets.. Sighs.. I won't go any further.. My tears will soon roll..
I just wanna say that I really appreciate the time we had together.. I thank God because I met you all.. You people will always be in my heart..
as our lives change,
come whatever,
we will still be,
friends forever
Anyways, thanks to my sister because she gave me 10 bucks on Saturday.. I told her I wanted to go out and I had no money.. Being a good sister, she gave me.. Yay.. Hahax..
Nothing to say already.. Tsk.. Till here.. Bye..
' a new chapter of my live begins
zul scribbled at;
9:39 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]