nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Orientation 2
Relpies to taggie:
Hakeym: You just learnt how to play pool? Hahax.. It's nice right? Hope you feel better at TJC there.. MJC is fine with me..
Salleh: Updated!!
Khairul and Mun: Thanks for making my tagboard a chatroom.. Hahax..
Woohoo.. I'm back at last.. Yay.. Anyways, Orientation Two is over.. Phew.. I think that this O2 went smoothly.. Although there are hiccups here and there still.. But never mind.. It's over.. Yay..
First of all, I was transferred to Sargas 2! Oh no.. Hahax.. But I was still in charge of Regulus 4.. Regulus got 4th this time round! Castor got last.. But in actual fact, every house put in their best effort.. Can see ar.. Every house deserves the 1st place.. Hee..
So,
1st-Sargas
2nd-Vega
3rd-Alhena
4th-Regulus
5th- Castor
Yayness.. My house got 1st.. I'm generally quite satisfied with my performance.. Wet and Wild was alright I think.. It's fun being wet.. Hahax.. But, the sad thing is that I never get to really know Regulus 4 members.. Tsk.. Really sad.. :( I just get to know a couple of names.. Oh my.. But never mind ar.. It's over..
Now, I'm afraid of my new class.. Since, I'm an OGL, I never really got to know Sargas 2 people, which is maybe my classmates.. I never really take a look at their faces.. Imagine me walking into the class next Monday and see new faces.. Yucks.. Futhermore, maybe the Sargas 2 poeple has bonded well.. It will be difficult for me to selit ar.. Hahax.. Oh yar, the obly Sargas 2 people I know is Constance... Hehe..
I think I had fun during campfire ar.. Except for one small incident that firstly made me lose my spirit to have fun.. Seriously ar.. Someone said something.. I just feel like punching him.. But never mind.. I controlled myself.. Phew.. Argh.. Never mind.. It's over anyway..
Yay.. I learned a thing or two in O2.. I learned to keep my temper and just be cool.. Hahax.. Seriously lar.. There are some things that went the way that I didn't wish for.. I know that it's life.. You cannot get everything that you want.. You can always control yourself but not others.. Yar.. I think o2 has helped me in a way ar.. Yayness..
But the best thing is that Shafiq, Khairul and Rahiem came for campfire.. Woohoo. It's fun to be with them.. Hahax.. Shafiq was like super funny during the dance ar.. He doesn't know the step and was always like 1 step behind the rest.. Hahax.. So cute.. Keep bumping onto me.. Hehe.. But, he felt sad over some matters at the end... Cheer up ok.. There are more out there.. Hehe..
OK la.. It's like a super long entry already.. Hahax.. Till here..
' she will NOT be loved anymore
zul scribbled at;
4:03 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]