nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Outing with dearest Reg 4
Yay.. Went out wih my beloved OG just now.. Not all of them of course.. Hehe.. Met up at around 1.30pm.. Notice the 'around' because it's is not fixed.. Got uncertainty of plus minus one hour I guess.. Hehe.. Therefore, no one was late.. Serious.. :P
Never mind.. We all ate at Mac at White Sands before going to Downtown East.. Yay.. Played pool.. Ok.. This time round, I won none.. Seriously nothing.. Hahax.. Not my day I think.. Played 2 games and the pathetic black ball entered the hole twice.. Yucks lar.. Hahax.. Played only for an hour.. Coz not many people wanted to play.. Danial and Kristin didn't want to play.. Then, Khairul and Jieshi mission-ed halfway.. Hahax.. Boo.. Tsk.. Never mind..
After that we went for bowling.. I didn't go of play of course.. I was't in the mood to play.. So, Danial, Fiona, Linlin, Fatin, Kristin and Shafiq played.. I think Danial beat them all lar.. I don't know how the scoring system works.. But according to them, Danial won.. Yar, I saw him getting a strike.. Hehe.. I must play one day.. Never play before.. :)
We then proceeded for our supper and BK.. Talk for a while before going off.. It's a pity that I cannot go to Fuad's BBQ birthday party.. I had something on.. Loved to go there.. But I can't.. Anyways, Happy Birthday to Fuad ar.. Hehe..
Anyways.. Erm.. I think that I've been deceived all these while lar.. People tend to say somethings and do the other.. Sad isn't it? Yep.. Not everything in your life go the way that you want.. You have to learn to live with it.. You can only sit and watch helplessly.. Yar.. Never mind.. Life goes on..
Till here.. 06S203, here I come.. :P
' so near yet so far
zul scribbled at;
11:18 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]