Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Pool Day..
Yay!! I'm happy currently.. I have a new blogskin.. Nice right? I've decided to change to this because I want a simple layout.. I think that this is simple enough.. Hehe.. Anyways, I played pool just now.. With my secondary school friend, Salleh.. I'm so happy.. Not only that he treated me to the game (partly of course coz i paid some ..), I also managed to beat him in most of the game.. We played 8 times.. I managed to win 7 of them.. Hehe.. So, scoreline is 7-1.. I'm so happy.. Hahax.. We will play again yar Salleh..? *winks*
I'm going out again tomorrow.. To school of course.. I want to do some A Maths for Danial.. For his teacher ar.. Just helping.. Whee.. I can't wait for school to reopen.. I want to see my new classmates.. I just hope they are fine people.. Just like my PAE classmates.. They were great.. Ish.. I can just pray and hope.. Tsk..
Haish.. I have been missing some people recently.. Where have they all been? Why are we drifting away from each other? What exactly happened? Tsk.. Only time will tell..
' im missing you dear..
zul scribbled at;
9:38 PM