nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, March 03, 2006
Posting
Victoria School to Meridian Junior College
Yay.. I'm in Merdian JC now.. Officially in MJC.. Yay.. Went to school just now.. Saw lotsa people appealing to get into MJC.. Tsk.. I heard that they said that MJC want students with raw score of 12.. Wow.. That's like super low.. Good luck to those appealing..
Wanted to buy MJC uniform.. But no stock.. Tsk.. Have to wait until Monday..
Oh yar.. I played pool for the 1st time.. Woohoo.. So fun. The best thing is that I won 2 games.. Actually, I was supposed to lose the game but never mind.. Some people gave me the chance.. So yay!! Thanks to my Shifu, Fiona.. Hahax.. Taught me well.. Yar.. Hehe.. I wanna play again.. Serious..
Tomorrow dance.. Should I go? Yup.. i should..
oh yar.. frustration does you miracles.. *winks*
till here.. bye..
' so near yet so far
zul scribbled at;
8:49 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]