Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Science Fiesta..
Tsk.. I haven't update for so long until some people can memorise the starting part of my previous post ar.. Hehe.. Never mind.. So, anyways.. Life has been so-so again.. At least I think my class talk a liitle bit more now.. But at times, lessons can be boring unil cannot maintain(ucm).. Hee.. Ish, there was once I felt that I was talking to myself.. No response, no nothing.. Not that no response at all lar, but it was little.. Tsk.. Feel like resigning ar.. Nah.. Life must go on.. Ish, 203, can you all like talk more..? Tutorials are boring ok.. Hahax..
Just now was Science Fiesta.. It wasn't like a fiesta at all lar.. Hehe.. There was a lecturer from I don't where gave us some F1 lecture.. Yup.. The racing thingie.. I think it's kinda cool.. There was also the Paper Plane thingie.. We got overall third..!! Go "The Highwind"!!.. Yar.. Third.. We also had the longest flight time ok.. 3.44 sec.. That was long enough.. We were like aiming for 15 metres la.. Before the competition, we could throw.. More than 15m, but at last, it wasn't even 13 metres.. Never mind.. Life is always like that.. Unpredictable.. Tsk.. Now, I'm wondering what our prize will be.. Hehe.. Anyway, thanks for the support tar people.. Hehe.. Yayness..!!
Another thing.. I need money..!! Badly.. There are a lot of things to be paid.. Tsk.. Amounting to close to $170.. Floorball stick costs a lot lar.. IVLE la.. File lar.. Tsk.. Never mind..
Aiya.. I'm just wondering why some things can change in a matter of time.. Things are not like what they used to be then.. Tsk.. Saddening ar.. But that's life anyway.. People do change in the way they think.. Cannot help it..
OK la.. Till here.. I update already ok.. Hehe.. Bye..
' thanks yar
zul scribbled at;
7:42 PM