nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, April 07, 2006
3rd week of school over..!
Relpies to taggies:
Hakeym: "Casanova..!" I totally forgot that you were once like that.. Hehe.
Khairul: Serious.. No one was late ar.. *winks*
Sallehin: Sure.. We missed quite a few times already..
Mun: I miss you..! Hee.. Yup.. You use to say that a lot of times..
Ezza: Hello..!! Yup.. So long never tag already.. tsk..
Ouhkaes.. Erm.. My internet has been down for the past few days.. Tsk.. Don't know why lar.. Anway, it has been a tiring week.. Monday, PE and floorball... Wednesday, floorball.. Thursday, PE and floorball.. Wow.. That's a lot you know.. My muscles are aching.. But never mind.. I don't mind attending lots of CCA.. I love floorball anyway.. Yay..
06S205 is kinda fun I guess.. But still missing my PAE friends.. ;'(
Erm.. Things are fine currently.. Loving it.. But, I still cannot believe some matters.. Tsk.. Just hope things will be fine.. Just hope things are not deceiving.. Yep..
Till here.. I will blog if I have the time ar.. Tsk.. Bye..
' trying to believe what there is now
zul scribbled at;
8:49 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]