nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, April 15, 2006
CIP..
So.. In order to measure someone's effort in selling flags during the flag day, one has to weigh the can..? How wonderful..! Sheesh.. Today's flag day has taught me many things.. Yay..
First of all, I learnt how to different people avoid flag sellers like me.. Hehe.. They either pretend to look somewhere else the moment they walk in front of you or worse still, they ignore you totally even when you are greeting them.. Tsk.. How nice these people are.. Well, at least there are some nice people who decline nicely.. How sweet of them..
Anyway, thanks to a pakcik who gave me 2 bucks just now.. He was like donating 4 bucks and he took out another piece of 2 dollar note and stuff it in my pocket.. I declined firstly, but he insisted.. Hahas.. So... Yayness.. I took it lor.. :P Thanks yar.. I love this kind of people.. Hee..
Ohwells.. After the CIP, Danial, Siak and Jieshi went to eat at BK, before meeting up with Fatin and Kristin to walk walk together.. Hahas.. We went to our usual place, the playground.!! Yay.. But before that, I did something man-ly..!! I took neoprints.. Oh my, they are indeed gorgeous.. I want to take more pictures.. These machines could really turn my not-handsome face to something better.. Hee.. Love it.. We will take more ok.. Hee...
Talked for some time at the playground.. Sheesh.. I miss them truck loads.. They are so fun to be with.. It's a pity that we are not in the same class.. I seriously miss them.. I wonder when was the last time the Reg 4 people sit and have lunch together.. I miss them a lot.. But too bad, everyone will soon go their own ways.. Hee.. Things do change you see.. Humph..
Ok la.. Till here.. It's kinda late now.. But, I don't feel like sleeping yet.. Hee.. Bye..!
' things will soon change..
zul scribbled at;
11:53 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]