nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Colosseum..
Phew.. Another week of school's over.. Yay.. I'm at home now.. Doing nothing.. Rotting at home.. Anway.. Yesterday was Colosseum.. Track Carnival for MJC.. It's Track Carnival and not Track and Field because there is no field event.. At all.. Not shotput, no javelin, no long jump and no whatever.. Ish.. Sad seh.. Hahax.. Even if there is, I wouldn't be participating.. :P I want to partipate in the track events next year lar..
Oh yar.. Cheerleading was fun.. Aik..!! Hehe.. Quite nice to see how people perform.. Tossing people here and there.. Dance to the music.. :P Nice costumes.. Hahax.. Ok.. Enough.. Hehe.. My class lost in the Caesar's Challenge.. We got 4th I think.. Not fair.. Some of the teams walked with the benches I think.. I think lar.. I was not that sure anyway.. :P OK lor.. My house, Callisto was 4th overall for Colosseum.. Yay.. An improvement.. We will be sitting at outside the hall next year.. Total yayness..
Went to eat after Colosseum with my friends.. Had fun.. Yay.. Anyway, oops.. I found out about some things.. Quite saddening.. Hahax..
Till here.. Bye..
' stranded in between
zul scribbled at;
10:57 AM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]