nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, April 27, 2006
DDE
Wootx.. Hee.. Decided to blog today.. Oh yar.. First of all.. I want to thank my friends who gave me a Birthday card.. Thanks people.. I'm still reading it before I sleep.. Hahax.. Thanks.. Love you all.. :p
Anyway.. MJC floorball school team's list out.. Tsk.. I'm not in.. Yet.. Hahax.. Yet because there are like 2 spaces left for the j1s.. Tsk.. I have to fight hard for the positon.. Please let me be in.. Erm.. I played very badly during the selection just now.. I think I played better aginst RP.. Omg.. Today, I committed blunders after blunders.. Luckily they haven't choose all 15 yet.. Or not, I'm dead.. But, yay, i have a little bit of chance to redeem myself.. Tsk..
Erm.. So far, I think I'm not doing that well in studies.. I got D for econs, D for Chem and E for Physics.. This Friday is Maths test.. I hope that I will do well.. DDE isn't exactly that nice you know.. Hahax.. My friends were like saying, "you passed all..?!".. Hee.. Come on lar.. It's just borderline pass.. It's like if I get 1 less mark, I would get the same like you all.. So.. No big deal.. Hahax..
Oh yar.. Thanks Constance for the late bdae present.. But I do like it.. Because, it's chocolate..!! It's so nice lar.. Hee..
Ok la.. I got to go now.. Till here... Bye..
' you are confusing me..
zul scribbled at;
12:06 AM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]