nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Happy Birthday Fatin..!!
Happy Birthday Fatin..!!
Hahax.. You are 17 now.. Tsk.. Im 16 still.. Never mind.. Happy Birthday yar.. Just hope that you like the present.. :P
Went out yesterday to celebrate Fatin's birthday.. We ate at KFC first.. Hehe.. Yay.. We bought cake and presents for Fatin.. We celebrated at the usual place.. The Tampines Mall playground there.. Hehe.. Oh yar... Before I forget, no one was late..!! Whee.. That was great.. *yar right* Never mind..
After that, we wanted to play bowling.. "We" excludes me.. Hehe.. I don't know how to play.. Hahax.. But we realise that it was expensive and there was was no lane available.. Then, decided to go home..
And now, I'm doing my homework.. Kinda lazy now.. I'm a litle bit dizzy.. Tsk. OK la.. Till here..
' allow me to know you more..
zul scribbled at;
6:01 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]