nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, April 22, 2006
my birthday celebration
Omg..! Thank you friends for the birthday celebration just now..! I really love it..! Got Elmo on the cake.. The cake was so nice and sweet like ermm.. me..?! No lar.. Joking.. Hee.. It was really unexpected.. I didn't know that we will be celebrating.. Not there at least.. Yay.. I'm so happy.. :) We took lotsa pictures too..
I got present from Shafiq, Khairul and Rahiem..!! Omg.. I love and miss them lots.. Hee.. They gave me sylvester cat.. super nice lar.. Hehe.. It was so unexpected.. Thanks people.. Zheng Ping came too..!! Yayness.. Kong ucm.. Hehe..
Oh yar.. I had OGL lunch with Ms Lai also.. She's so nice.. There was like kway teow, nuggets and sandwhiches.. Total yayness(quoted from Kristin) Hahax.. I was feeling down before the lunch.. But, I'm perfectly fine after that.. Hee..
Thanks Danial, Faisal, Terence, Khairul, Jieshi, Fatin, Kristin, Fiona, Linlin, and everyone for everything.. Love you all..
OK la.. Till here.. Taas..
' i love the turtle and rabbit story..!
zul scribbled at;
10:11 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]