Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Ouch..
Ouch.. Im hurt.. Tsk.. I have a bruise on my left shoulder and it's hurting like I dont know what now.. Hee.. Can barely move my left arm that much.. All because of floorball lar.. I hurt myself while playing the game.. I went off balance after a challenge.. Weak me.. Hahax.. Hopefully, everything will be fine tomorrow.. Aargh..
Sheesh.. JC life is like very tiring lar.. I have almost 0 energy every morning.. But I still go to school .. My friends kept me going.. Hahax.. I have been very tired these past few days.. Tsk.. Must drink lots of Milo.. Hee.. Oh no.. I have PE tomorrow.. And floorball too.. Oh my.. I will be tired at the end of tomorrow..
I realised one nasty fact.. I have not played soccer for at least 3weeks I think.. I seriously don't know when was the last time I played soccer.. Wow.. It's a wonder.. For once, I play floorball more than I play soccer.. The soccer ball will soon be alien to me.. Hahax..
Anyway, I THINK I'm in the cheerleading team for the Track and Carnival thingy.. Ish.. Why on earth did i sign up..?! Hahax.. Maybe it's because my class, S203 signed up as a class.. I can't imagine myself doing cheers..
*imagine Zul carrying pom-pom*
Yucks lar.. Ouh.. Look at the bright side.. I THINK.. think only lar.. I may not be in the cheerleading team afterall since they want only 20 participants.. Hahas.. And I'm not participating in any events.. I wanted to join the 1500m.. But, I realised that I'm too slow.. Maybe, I'll join next year lar.. When I can run below 5'30.. Hahax..
Ish.. Lecture tests coming up.. Tsk.. Must study hard.. Hee..
Ok.. I'm loving school currently.. *ice* Hahax.. Ok la.. Till here.. Off to do my tutorials.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
9:55 PM