nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, April 21, 2006
Tiring friday
I thank God that it is Friday.. I was really looking forward to Friday.. I don't know why.. Maybe, it's the stress in school.. Oh my.. I can start to feel the pressure already.. Tsk.. So many things to do, so little time.. Ish.. But thankfully, it's over (although it's only for this week)
Yay.. The OGLs will have lunch with our principal tomorrow.. Yayness.. So looking forward to tomorrow.. Hahas.. Oh yar.. I think my PI was some sort or rather accepted.. Wow..!! I'm so happy.. Yay.. I'm really happy..
Anyway, I would like to thank those who wished me Happy Birthday on my birthday.. I really appreciate it.. Hee.. Thanks for all the presents yar people.. I will certainly treasure it.. :P
Ok la.. Till here.. Bye..
' allow me to take you for a ride
zul scribbled at;
9:08 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]