nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, May 12, 2006
Bad bad Friday..
I have failed my first test in MJC.. I got S for my Maths Paper.. Tsk.. There are more failures to come, I suppose.. The paper was so easy lar.. Yet, I failed.. ):
Things didnt go on that fine yesterday..
- I was not on the mood to play floorball
- I was weak and I didnt take 2.4km run
- Mission-ed Fatin twice (i'm really sorry)
- Was semi-asleep during lessons
- Waited
Look at the bright side, some things did cheered me up yesterday.. *ssmiles*
I realised that there are many things to be done yet, so little time.. GP mid-year test is coming up.. Talking about that, I got A2 for my comprehension.. I swear that was my first A in English for I-don't-know-how-many years..! So lucky lar.. But too bad, it's not counted.. I got reference anyway.. Wahaha..
I miss my PAE friends..!! Can we have lunch or dinner some time next week..? I miss you all..
*that was random*
Ok la.. Till here.. Happy Holiday.. :P
' wanna love you and love you, it's you i adore..
zul scribbled at;
10:07 AM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]