nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Council Investiture tmr..
Hello everyone..!
It seems that I have not blog for so long.. I have nothing to blog anyway.. Oh yar.. There are quite a number of events happening tomorrow.. There is Council Investiture and CCA Election coming up.. I decided not to go for the Floorball Comm because I'm the CG Chairperson already and I don't think that I can be the captain or vice captain lar.. I don't want the other posts lar.. Because I want to go for LTC..! Hope it will be fun.. Yayness..
Aargh.. I'm still sick currently.. When will I get better..? I want to eat lots of ice-creams lar.. Tsk.. Get well soon me.. Hee..
Things have been going on fine these days.. Except for some things lar.. I just hope that things will turn out better in these coming days.. I badly miss those times.. Things are not what they were then.. Sad isn't it..? I hope and pray..
Ok la.. Till here.. I have tutorials to do.. Hee.. Bye..
' why am i doing all these..?
zul scribbled at;
8:28 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]