nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Monday, May 29, 2006
GP Paper..
X Men 3: The last stand was fun.. I think lar.. Although I was pestering Danial half the time there.. I know nuts about X Men lar.. I swear that before the movie, I thought X Men was a character itself..! That was certainly dumb of me.. Hee.. Never mind.. At least I know now..
GP Paper was fine.. Comprehension was a little bit difficult.. Ish.. I hope that I can pass this paper.. Just now was also the H3 subjects talk.. I want to take at least 1 H3 if possible.. Maybe Chemistry.. :D Hopefully can lar.. Depends on my Mid Year results of course..
After that, we went for the learning journey.. I didnt know where the places were... We all went to eat at Funan Mall and then went somewhere.. Wanted to go Fort Canning Park but they said too hot.. Then want to go somewhere, but the place close.. Then, at last, we went to the Singapore Art Museum lar.. Some Art stuff.. I dont even understand lar..!! Hahas..
Then, we all went to Shaw to watch.. Quite fun.. The whole JC1s were there.. Including the principal.. Hee.. After that, struggled to find our way home.. And here I am, at home.. Yayness..
Okie.. Tomorrow got make-up lectures.. Ish.. Got LTC stuff too.. Got floorball too.. Aargh.. It seems that it is just like another school day.. No holiday..! Omg.. Never mind lar.. Hopefully, for this weekend only.. Hee..
Ok la.. Till here.. I want to eat now.. Hungry seh.. Bye..
' i'm always at the losing end
zul scribbled at;
8:46 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]