nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, May 28, 2006
GP tomorrow..
Ish.. Tomorrow is General Paper.. Yucks.. It marks the start of my mid year.. Although the next paper is like 1 month from now. . Hopefully that I can pass and get B or C lar.. Hopefully.. :D I must pass GP no matter what.. Hahax..
Sheesh.. I'm bored at home now.. I haven't study for GP lar.. Don't know what to study.. Hee.. Tomorrow got learning journey.. Go Esplanade.. Yayness.. Hahax.. After the Mid-Year Paper of course.. I'm watching X-Men too.. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.. Yayness..
OK la.. Till here.. I'm hungry now.. Wanna eat..
' fill up the empty feeling in my heart
zul scribbled at;
3:46 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]