nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, May 19, 2006
Lunch..
Thanks God that it is the end of the week now.. I'm just so happy.. A lot of happy stuffs happened.. Yayness.. These are to name a few..
- SPA over (except for Physics)
- Faisal and Fatin got into the floorball comm (Quater Masters..!!)
- I'm going LTC.. *winks*
- GPP was sort of accepted
- Got B for Physics lecture test
- MJC Soccer Team got into the finals
- Had lunch with my friends today
And the best is that I'm in the floorball team..! I'm very happy lar.. Managed to squeeze through into the team.. Now, I must train hard already.. Mid-Years exams are coming too.. Ish.. I just hope that I will do fine.. :D
I'm just so happy.. Life is not that sad afterall.. Although there are some things that did not turn out the way I expected.. But, never mind lar.. I'm happy..
Ok la.. Till here.. Happy weekend to all.. I would be busy during this weekend.. :D
' i want you and nothing else..
zul scribbled at;
11:40 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]