nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, May 25, 2006
MJC 2- 4 VJC
I'm relieved right now.. It is the end of Term 1.. Yayness.. Quite a hectic term.. From studies to cca to erm.. that's all.. Hee.. Life has been busy these days but friends are there to cheer me up.. :D
Meridian JC lost to Victoria JC 4-2 in the A Division Soccer Finals.. Ish.. Very sad lar.. We were the defending champions.. We led twice just now.. The score was 2-1 in our favour at 85th mins.. We conceded 3 goals in lesser than 6 mins lar.. Tsk.. A lot of dramas.. We got one of our player sent off.. Our goalkeeper saved a penalty.. And many more.. It was so fun lar... Everything was great except the fact that MJ lost.. ): Never mind.. They did their best.. The whole MJ are behind them too.. We clapped and cheered even though we lost.. Meridian Spirit.. *i still miss VS though*
Ms Lai gave a full day off.. She said to celebrate the success of the soccer and badminton team.. But actually, I think it is the polling day holiday.. Hee.. Don't care lar.. As long as holiday, good enough.. No need to go to school tomorrow.. :P
Had dinner with my friends after that.. We walked very far and reached Bugis..! We walked so far lar.. :D.. Meal was nice too.. I'm so happy.. I think we all are going out tomorrow.. Except for me.. Ish.. I think that I have some thing on tomorrow.. I think lar.. Maybe only.. Hee..
SPA was quite easy lar.. Hopefully can do well.. Hahas.. Just now, Mrs Chin was absent, Mr Neo took over.. He's so funny lar.. He talks crap.. So cute.. :p
OK la.. Till here.. I wont have that fun holidays ahead.. I want to do well for Mid Years for some reasons.. Hopefully can lar.. :D Bye..
' we haven't see each other in awhile..
zul scribbled at;
11:31 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]