nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, May 05, 2006
Sad week..
Ish.. Sorry for the late post.. Tsk.. Erm.. This week was full of ups and downs.. It is surprising to see how things could change drastically in a matter of time.. That's life isn't it..
omg.. Works have started to pile up.. All out of a sudden, there are too many things to do in so little time.. Tsk.. I'm quite surprised to see it myself.. I'm still shocked.. SPA Assessments coming up.. Lecture tests are also waiting.. Ish.. If there is ever one thing that I want, it is time.. Hahax..
I guess that I am too sensitive to some things.. Hahax.. I just hope that these things do not affect me.. It has affected me these days.. It has taken it's toll too.. For the first time in my life, I did this thing.. :'( It was too much.. Aargh.. You all may not understand.. Hahax.. You all are not suppose to know anyway.. Hee.. I hope everything will be fine and be back to where it was once. I'm perfectly fine now.. I have moved on.. Really.. Wootx.. Hehe..
Things are not turning the way they should be.. Maybe, this week wasn't mine.. Tsk.. I just hope that it will be better next week.. There are CCA elections, CG comm elections etc.. Should I try to be in the floorball comm or remain the CG chairperson for 06S203..? hee... I also dont know la.. Time will decide.. Many things await me next week.. We just have to wait and see..
Ok la.. Till here.. Bye..
' fell into my own trap
zul scribbled at;
8:49 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]