nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Monday, May 08, 2006
Sick..
Aiya.. I'm sick now.. I'm not so sure what happened to me.. It seems that I have a slow and faint heartbeat.. I'm also like gulping air.. I cannot breathe properly..! Ish.. These make me very weak.. I want to study for econs test tomorrow.. Aiya.. I can't even talk now la.. Saying a sentence is so difficult.. Get well soon Zul..
Just now NAPFA.. Could have done better.. I cannot get Ironman already.. I didn't get all A.. Ish.. Short of one pull-up and 2cm in SBJ.. omg.. This thursday is 2.4km run.. I hope that I can recover in time.. I'm weak now..
I cannot take it anymore.. I got to go.. Bye..
' how did that happened..?
zul scribbled at;
9:06 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]