nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, June 09, 2006
Floorball..!
A break at last! Can afford to slack at home today.. I'm just so happy..
Floorball:
Guys:
Meridian JC 1-2 NTU
Girls:
Meridian JC 1-4 NTU
It was perfectly okay for us to lose yesterday.. The match was pretty physical.. Their players were very big and tall.. It was a little bit difficult for us to play but still we tried.. We didn't get thrashed.. Yay.. I was quite happy with my performance yesterday.. (:
Thank you to those who came down to support us.. Thanks Fatin for coming down.. :D I have floorball practice the whole of nest week.. Good or bad eh..? Hahax..
OK la.. Till here.. I have to do my chores now.. Toodles..
' slow and steady..
zul scribbled at;
6:28 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]