nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Happy Day..
I have not updated for so long.. So here we go.. :D
Floorball has been occupying my holidays.. I'm pretty tired now.. Tomorrow is the last training for the week I hope.. So that I can take a break and can start studying for the mid years.. I don't want to fail.. Today was quite a happy day.. Floorball(again) and study in school.. :D
Lesser than 2 weeks to MidYears exams.. I'm so gonna die.. Hahax..
Thingshavenotbeenthatrightthesepastfewdays.IfeelthatIlackofsomethingsbut
Idontknowwhtatheyare.Ihopethingswillbefinesoon. IhopeIgetwhatIwant.Imissyou.
butthingsarejustsodifferentnow.
' hug me and tell me that everything will be fine..
zul scribbled at;
10:46 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]