nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, June 15, 2006
happy outing..
Wanted to go out to study in the evening.. Rahiem called and everything changed.. I went out with my best friends..! There were Rahiem, Shafiq and Fahmi.. It has been long since we talked like this.. Miss those times when we used to do things together.. All the naughty and childish things.. Most of the times, four of us.. Hee.. Thanks people for cheering me up just now..
Shared all the secrets.. Omg.. I'm so jealous of you friend.. Hope that you'll do well with that thing.. I wanted it too but never mind.. I won't barge in.. Hahax.. *envy* There goes one of my chances.. *winks*
Sheesh.. Lost it all already.. I really mean it, all.. ): Left with the books.. Aargh..
' mr. lonely
zul scribbled at;
7:59 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]