nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
LTC 2006
This gonna be quite a long post.. So, bear with it.. Hahas..
Leadership Training Camp 2006..!!
It was hell fun.. Really.. To be honest, I didnt really like the pre-camp and I thought I will die of boringness there.. But my group, Coconut, did really well..!! They were fun to be with.. Yep.. I'm just so happy that everyone in our group talks and all the stuff.. Yay Coconut..!! Anyway, only the Student Concillors, CG Chairperson, CCA leaders and House Leaders..
The scenery there was okie.. Can see the sea.. The best thing is there is the aeroplanes.. You can see them flying low.. So near and so loud lar.. It's fun.. I love to see aeroplanes landing and traking off.. I don't know why.. I want to go to Changi Airport.. For so long I haven't go.. Ish..
Day 1
Met the group earlier as we wanted to eat together and buy some stuff.. We bought a lot of chips that kind of stuff.. It was like a slack camp anyway.. Hee.. Since, I got Friday Prayers, I went there a little late.. Took a cab down.. Joined the groups.. First day was kinda slack although the activities were fun.. Oh yar.. There was a night walk too.. Fun..!! Although I was kinda scared firstly.. Shh.. Don't tell people.. Hahax.. It was fine afterwards.. Not that scary afterall.. We were blindfolded while waiting for our turn.. Lionel kept pinching my butt.. I didnt know that it was him lar.. Hahax.. Crrr-reee-py.. Slept quite late then..
Day 2
High obstacles..! It was the mostly Confidence Rope Course on Day 2.. It was sort of fascinating to see people who are scared of height, people who are daring amd those who can scale the wall quickly.. Yep.. It was fun.. The highlight was the rock climbing competition.. I wanted to join but Eugene wanted to go.. Of course I let him lar.. :D There were workshops too... Boring..
Day 3
We all went for dragon boating.. I went with an open wound lar.. My Suey tried to help me.. She bandaged my wound but realised it was not waterproof.. She took a clear plastic and wrapped it around.. People were laughing at me lar.. Hahax.. But, in the end, I took it off before the activity.. Gettiing irritated with it.. Hee.. The dragon boating was fun.. Kong seh.. Hahas.. We did rocking of the boat.. I was so scared lar.. I scared we all will fall into the water.. But everything went on smoothly then.. Yay.. Binonuts= Binoculars + Coconut got 4th for the first race and 2nd for the second one.. It's fun.. Campfire was fun too.. We won the campfire item..! We didnt expect it anyway.. It was kind of last minute thing.. I'm just so happy that we won.. There was movie screening too.. Hot Chick..! Reminded me of Fatin.. :P Hahax.. I wasn't really watching.. I was admiring the sky.. I want to go to Pasir Ris beach one day.. All the aeroplane and stuffs.. Yay..
Day 4
Got Endurance Walk..! Supposed to walk from campsire to MJ.. But we were tired and too slow.. The teachers called for buses and transported us halfway through the walk.. Hahax.. It was tiring lar.. Surprise awaited us when we reached school.. Showed us all the pictures and stuff like that.. In an air conditioned hall..! Omg.. Sadly, I have to rush back for a floorball match.. Other than that.. LTC was fun..!!
Yay.. I'm just so happy..
Floorball..
Meridian JC 9-1 Victoria School
I'm just so happy that we won.. Although we were against the lower secs lar.. But never mind.. My line was ok lar.. We only managed to score 2 goals and we conceded none.. Is that good or bad..? I don't know lar.. We have another friendly against NTU this Thursday.. Wish me luck. Hahax.. Hopefully I can play lar..
Ok la.. Till here.. I want to talk more but I'm tired.. Tomorrow floorball camp.. Yay.. Laterx.. Bye..
' things are just so different now..
zul scribbled at;
7:15 AM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]