nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, June 01, 2006
LTC tomorrow..
I will be going for a camp tomorrow.. LTC Camp.. Don't miss me too much okie.. Hee..
Thank God this week is nearly over.. All the lectures are over.. All I need to do now is to study lar.. And I haven't have the time to do that.. Tsk.. Floorball will occupy my holidays.. Never mind.. Must train hard for the school lar..
Dinner just now was fun lar.. Thanks people.. :D
Ok la.. Got to go now.. Pack my bag.. But I am tired now.. Hee.. Till here.. Bye..
' you will always be my boo
zul scribbled at;
10:51 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]