nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, June 30, 2006
TGIF
i believe that if something does change, even for the worse, they could change for the better too.. I do believe this still.. I thank God for this.. :D Things are better lesser than 1 day.. I can't help but to smile.. :)
Went to watch Superman Returns with my friends just now.. The movie not that bad lar.. I'm just so happy.. I need to buy a pair of new school shoes and presents.. Anyone want to follow me..? :P
OK la.. Till here.. I'm going out again.. Play and watch soccer.. :) Today was a happy day..
' it's nice to see you smile..
zul scribbled at;
6:50 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]