nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
two more
Two more papers and I'm done.. :) Actually, Maths was easy.. I didn't have time to finish the paper lar.. Hopefully, I can pass.. Econs and Physics left.. I have not written an economic essay properly lar.. All the ones that I've written were guided ones.. Sheesh.. I'm just so dead.. Physics is all gone.. Hopefully can get pass or something like that.. I'm hoping for a miracle..
Everything is happening to them but not to me.. ):
I'm waiting..
Oh yar.. The good ol' sweet times..
I'm waiting..
xxx
I'm off to sleep..
If you don't gimme a hoot, I don't give a darn.. :x
but i miss you.. no.. you don't care anymore.. ):
' we're running out of time, aren't we..?
zul scribbled at;
10:57 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]