nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, July 01, 2006
stay home saturday.. :x
Spent the whole day at home.. My elder sis went to watch my younger sis at SYF.. I'm sort of alone now.. :x spent most of the time sleeping.. ish.. later confirm cannot sleep.. ohh.. must do PW.. must compile the survey results.. hee.. no midnight soccer also today.. haish.. ):
random thoughts.. i miss my secret friend.. for so long never talk to my secret friend.. i think that you are busy but i hope that you are doing fine now.. :)
oh yar.. floorball competition is coming up and my fitness is all time low.. how..? i can't even run a decent 400m properly.. Ish.. hopefully, mjc can go further this year.. yeah.. competition starts this thursday.. omg omg..
xxx
I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself
that you're not the one for me,
But the more I think,
the less I believe it and
the more I want you here with me
xxx
okie lar.. till here.. bubbye..
' everything "seems" to be better now..
zul scribbled at;
8:15 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]