Saturday, January 27, 2007
10-2
Floorball Friendly @ MI
Result: MJC 10-2 MI
We won! But there are still many areas that have to be improved. In the words of Ms Seah, "You all are tactically weak". Nyeheheh. I admit that. At times, it is difficult to play the ball up. But at times, we were playing so well that the game was played only in their half.(: We've got to try harder i guess. We conceded two goals.
Personally, I'm not that happy. Could have done better. But as a whole, I'm satisfied because it was sort of a revenge. We lost to them in the semi finals last year by a score of 2-0. Tsk.
Hello weekends! I need some rest. Im too tired. There is physical training every day this week.
Monday: Floorball
Tuesday: PE
Wednesday: Floorball
Thursday: PE and Floorball
Friday: Floorball friendly
Road race coming up pretty soon. omg omg.
that makes it two.
what's next?
this feeling sucks
and im sorry
i think i've got a new "darling". (:
eh. i want and need to sleep. taas
' who knows what the tide could bring?
zul scribbled at;
12:23 AM